Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello!

It's gardening season again and I'm feeling the inexplicable urge to continually talk about my garden and my little baby plants that are popping out of the ground. I'm pretty sure even though we're only a few weeks in, my husband is growing weary of it all, so I figure I'll lighten his load, write it all here and pretend that people are reading it :)

Just as a quick overview I'll let you know some of the things I've already got started for the garden. Inside I have tomato, pepper, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, basil, parsley, cucumber, squash, watermelon, chamomil, marigold, and zinnia seedlings started. Outside I've already transplanted my first batch of broccoli, kale, spinach and cabbage into the garden. I've direct sown peas, snow peas, radishes, carrots, onions, lettuce, beets and chard. The garlic I planted in the fall is growing and looking fantastic. Hopefully tonight I'll locate some batteries for my camera so I can add some pictures which are always more fun.

3 comments:

  1. YAY one of my friends is blogging again!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hopefully I'll stick with it longer than last time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading your blog! So that means you've got at least two people out there reading :D

    ReplyDelete